EMPLOYMENT: OPEN POSITIONS
Architect/ Interior Designer
Geremia Design, located in Emeryville CA, is a small studio specializing in high-end residential and commercial interior design. We are a young firm with a unique outlook, and we enjoy designing unconventional spaces.
We are looking for an Architect / Designer with at least 4 years experience to join our team in a full time capacity. Our studio is an open, collaborative, and fast paced environment where those who are driven and resourceful succeed. The Architect / Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, Sr. Designer and other team members to design and create residential and commercial interior environments. Candidate must have demonstrable experience in space planning, client presentations, and managing drawing sets. This position will require the ability to travel locally, nationally and possibly internationally. We are not currently able to relocate candidates for this position.
– Conceptualizing and designing layout, finishes, and furniture for commercial spaces
– Developing architectural and construction-ready drawings
– Specifying materials, furniture, fixtures, and equipment
– Building relationships with vendors
– Attending design meetings with clients (must own car)
Required education and work experience:
– Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
– 4+ years of architecture and/or interior design experience
– Proficiency in Sketch-up Pro, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, and Rhino. Capability in using rendering platforms (including Maxwell and V-ray) is a plus
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Cover letter demonstrating your interest
– Portfolio of images that speak to your ability to create and develop modern environments and objects at all scales, and in a variety of mediums.